With the current COVID 19 situation we have created the Virtual Open House page so that you can view our properties from your home and if we show you properties we follow the required protocols:
- In person meetings
- Appointments and meetings with online tools such as text, email, phone, Zoom, Skype.
- We use technology, such as virtual tours in place of Open Houses.
- When in-person meetings are deemed necessary, we follow recommended procedures: safe distances (six feet at all times), hand sanitizers, masks etc.
- Signing of all documents can be entirely paperless .
Photos and Video Services
- When we provide photo and video services, homeowners are asked to leave the lights on and ensure the home is ready for photos, reducing the likelihood that anything will be touched.
Buyers and Sellers
- To limit the amount of people entering homes, we ensure the buyers that do, have been prequalified and are ready to buy using Covid 19 safety requirements.
- We recommend the use of photos and video tours be maximized to reduce the number of locations visited.